Leaders Romans Group can optimise your development opportunities through our range of planning services. Our offering takes your unique requirements into account to ensure we supply you with the right mix of expertise to make sure your applications and strategic promotions are at their best.
We know planning policy and procedures inside and out and we pair that with our working knowledge of how local authorities operate, to advise you on getting the desired positive result.
Our wealth of experience extends to the local know-how required for small residential and commercial properties and the industry contacts needed for large scale housing developments. We also work with a range of clients, including land and property owners, specialist housing developers, public authorities and charities. Our mission? To help them achieve a successful outcome for their projects.
We provide planning services for the following:
- Community engagement
- EIA co-ordination
- Evidence base studies/reports
- Green Belt assessment
- Listed buildings, conservation areas and heritage advice
- Local and neighbourhood plan promotions
- Permitted development rights
- Planning and development appraisals
- Planning applications
- Planning strategy
- Pre-application consultation
- Public consultation events
- Public inquiries and hearings including expert witness
- S106 negotiations
- Sequential assessment